Our client is one of the most important players in the industrial market for electrical installations when it comes to training, inspections and advice. They operate at both national and international level in the areas of low voltage, high voltage and explosion safety. The specializations include both electrical operations and safe working on or in the vicinity of the installation.
Because of the expansion of their activities they are looking for an Inspector Electrotechnical Installations.
- The execution of services in the inspection area.
- Preparing and performing low voltage and ATEX inspections.
- Checking basic data and making corresponding reports.
- Performing onshore and offshore activities.
- You have a vocational technical working and thinking level
- Practical work experience in complex industrial electrical installations
- Training Inspectors Electrical Installations (ILS1) is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Word, Access and Excel
- In possession of Driving License B
- Prepared to follow the necessary training internally or externally
- Knowledge of ATEX is an advantage
- A good salary and excellent working conditions;
- An independent and interesting position in a healthy, dynamic company where service is paramount;
- A pleasant working atmosphere in an enthusiastic team;
- Plenty of development and training opportunities;
- You have one permanent contact person at NLIST, so that our contact is; always clear and pleasant and we really know you;
- NLIST is your employer and you simply have a notice period and a contract;
- You have many opportunities to manage your career. For example, we offer various training opportunities;
- You receive a lot of personal guidance, we are genuinely interested.