NLIST: A driven, no nonsense recruitment agency. Full of experience, with an eye for technical talent and with a broad (international) network. We listen, deliver customization and we are always there for you!
As a constructor you have an advisory role in customer questions and new product developments. You translate the customer's requirements and wishes into technical solutions and substantiate them with calculations. You are also ultimately responsible for final inspection.
In addition to your role as a constructor, you also have the role of foreman of the engineering department. In this role you are responsible for matters such as planning, management at the department and contact person for the other departments. You are critical and innovative.
- Providing technical support to sales / project manager at technically complex issues; The same applies to R & D and engineering;
- Translating customer demand / specification into technical solutions;
- Optimizing the construction of existing products;
- Preparing material supplies for price calculations;
- Making strength calculations of proposed possible solutions;
- Support for technical personnel in the handling of complaints;
- Drafting calculation report for approval;
- Providing input for technical documentation;
- Assisting sales in the customer's approval process;
- Final responsibility for technical solution(s) engineering;
- Executing other job-related tasks.
- Ensure optimal connection in terms of content and processes with related departments;
- Weekly planning;
- Contact point for the other departments.
- A minimum of 3 years of technical experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor, preferably in mechanical engineering / civil engineering
- Leadership experience
- Experience with FEM package to support static and dynamic strengths distortion calculations.
- Knowledge of the technical standards
- Autocad, CAD, Inventor, 3D Applications.
- Experience with FEM
- Experience with ERP preference Glovia
- Dutch, English language spoken and written
- Microsoft Office
- In possession of driving license B
- Experience with designs in Autodesk Inventor
- A good salary!
- 25 leave days and 13 ADV days
- A good travel allowance
- You have one permanent contact person at NLIST, so that our contact is; always clear and pleasant and we really know you;
- NLIST is your employer and you simply have a notice period and a contract;
- You have many opportunities to manage your career. For example, we offer various training opportunities;
- You receive a lot of personal guidance, we are genuinely interested.