NLIST: A driven, no nonsense recruitment agency. Full of experience, with an eye for technical talent and with a broad (international) network. We listen, deliver customization and we are always there for you!
As a mechanical engineer in machine construction you will design, develop, build and install high-quality installations. Your work area will be in the process and food industry. As a Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for devising and mechanical design of the machines. Here you try to design the best possible solution according to the specifications of the customer. In short, you go:
• Designing solutions (independently or in a team) for a particular problem, based on the specifications agreed with the client;
• Working out a solution to a detailed 3D design (Solidworks, Autocad or Inventor);
• As a Mechanical Engineer you will be involved in the entire process. From design to execution.
At least a completed Bachelor education in the direction of Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics;
You have knowledge and experience with project-based work;
You have experience with (or interest in) installations for Chemistry, Petrochemistry or the food industry;
You have knowledge or experience with 3D drawing programs such as AutoCAD and Solidworks;
You have an analytical and solution-oriented attitude with good communication skills.
• A good salary!
• You have one permanent contact person at NLIST, so that our contact is always clear and pleasant and we really know you;
• NLIST is your employer and you simply have a notice period and a contract;
• You have many opportunities to manage your career. For example, we offer various training opportunities;
• You receive a lot of personal guidance, we are genuinely interested;
• You will see many vacancies first, this increases your chances.