NLIST: A driven no-nonsense posting agency. Full of experience, with an eye for technical talent and with a broad (international) network. We listen, deliver customized solutions and are ready for you every day.
As a project engineer you are involved in the pre-engineering of a design. This gives you more guidance on the expected costs and savings of a project. Another task that belongs to this function is making calculations and (possibly) quotations. Also determining cost prices, coordination and management of the CAD engineer and coordination with other stakeholders is part of the work. In addition, the project engineer is responsible for taking care of and checking the various technical calculations for the project.
- A completed HBO education in the field of mechanical engineering or technical business administration;
- Used to work in a project organization;
- Strong communication skills;
- In addition to project management, you can also work with 3D packages such as SolidWorks or Inventor;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a comparable position;
- In possession of driving license B;
- Available full time (40 hours).
- A good salary!
- You have one permanent contact person at NLIST, so that our contact is always clear and pleasant and we really know you;
- Secondment provides certainty. NLIST is your employer and you just have a notice period and the chance of a permanent contract;
- You have many options for managing your career. This way we offer various training options;
- You receive a lot of personal guidance, we are genuinely interested;