Our client is a specialist in the field of electricity and networks. They have deep and broad expertise in high voltage and low voltage electricity. They offer innovative solutions to customers. It is a network organization with Business Units in over 40 countries. Despite that, a pleasant and personal atmosphere prevails on every single business unit.
As a work planner you are part of a permanent team with which you complete various projects. The scope differs, from smaller projects to projects with a size of € 2 million. The projects are mainly located in the north of the Netherlands and you are regularly on location. The majority of the time you work from the office in Assen. You are responsible for the planning, calculation and also part of the purchase. You have regular contact with the rest of the project team, the customer, the engineering party and suppliers. During the project you have regular consultations with the Project Managers. Together you keep an eye on the progress of the project, in which you play a key role. As a planner you know how important it is to work exactly. You are counted on and you can multitask like no other.
- Vocational education in a technical direction;
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a work planner;
- Dutch spoken and written, and basic knowledge of the English language;
- You have a helicopter view, work exactly and can multitask excellently.
- A good salary;
- 25 leave days and 13 ADV days
- Growth opportunities! We invest in your knowledge and career;
- A job with a lot of varied activities;
- A permanent team with friendly colleagues;
- Good working conditions;
- You have one permanent contact person at NLIST, so that our contact is; always clear and pleasant and we really know you;
- NLIST is your employer and you simply have a notice period and a contract;
- You have many opportunities to manage your career. For example, we offer various training opportunities;
- You receive a lot of personal guidance, we are genuinely interested;