NLIST: A driven, no nonsense recruitment agency. Full of experience, with an eye for technical talent and with a broad (international) network. We listen, deliver customization and we are always there for you!
In the position of electrical technician you work on the daily (preventive) maintenance of the machines and installations. Other activities that you perform are:
Eliminating faults in the electrical and control engineering field;
Checking and executing adjustments within PLC programs;
You contribute as an electrician to the improvement of the machines and installations.
A completed vocational degree in electrical engineering / control technology or mechatronics;
At least 1 year of work experience in the (food) industry in a comparable position;
A flexible attitude and you do not mind running shift or fault services;
Knowledge of the PLC controller from Siemens (S5 or S7);
In possession of driving license B;
Full-time (40 hours) available.
• A good salary!
• You have one permanent contact person at NLIST, so that our contact is always clear and pleasant and we really know you;
• NLIST is your employer and you simply have a notice period and a contract;
• You have many opportunities to manage your career. For example, we offer various training opportunities;
• You receive a lot of personal guidance, we are genuinely interested;
• You will see many vacancies first, this increases your chances.